Sunday, April 29, 2007

Okay, that went over real well

Why the heck is anybody interested in what Huhtala does anyway? I'll finish the story in a bit, just for posterity, and because what PMCC is up to right now is so very cool, but I'll refer you back to the Port race (below).

I stand by my endorsements solidly. I'd appreciate it if Hunsinger would slam LNG hard, but you know what, Bill is a straight shooter in the sense that I value. (This is an obscure reference to Jim Bergeron's archery hobby.)

Pat McGee is the man all the way. Even though he lives in town, he's acquired a nose for the solid bodily waste of the male bovine. Sniff away, Patrick, while the rest of us hold our noses.

And, Kathy, Kathy Sanders I can't say enough good things about her as a candidate. The other candidates for Position 4 should just get behind her and make sure she gets voted in (That means you: Don, Ted and Jim.). Get over it, Captain Sanders can take the helm and turn this ship around.

The Port is supposed to be an engine for our prosperity, not a magnet for controversy.

Please vote, even if you think that my opinions reek of that bovine stench.

1 comment:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Peter, I'm with you on this. But to me this is a one issue campaign with LNG being the biggest threat to our area. I too wish Bill would stand up against LNG. Even if he doesn't, he is the better choice for the position.